A part of life is about the learning of lessons. Incidentally, that's something I seem to have to do a lot lately. (Essentially a polite way of saying I've been having a recent spate of screw-ups.) Today, I learnt another lesson: Lunch at Oriental Spoon is not much good. Their lunch menu selection is probably smaller than my repertoire of dishes. Oh well, must do more research next time. Hah. I just hope it wasn't a complete waste of time.
The stubborn cough is making me not think straight. So if I say or do anything that seems stupid, it's not me; it's the cough. Like how I used the semi-colon in the previous sentence. I don't even know how to use it, but wanted to anyway. Lalala.
Hmmm, I've been thinking about this. The only possibly good thing that could come out of a persistent cough is the contraction of your rectus abdominis every time you cough, which is the case of persistent cough, is pretty often. Haha!
The stubborn cough is making me not think straight. So if I say or do anything that seems stupid, it's not me; it's the cough. Like how I used the semi-colon in the previous sentence. I don't even know how to use it, but wanted to anyway. Lalala.
Hmmm, I've been thinking about this. The only possibly good thing that could come out of a persistent cough is the contraction of your rectus abdominis every time you cough, which is the case of persistent cough, is pretty often. Haha!
Thursday, August 14, 2008